Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photostream is not copying into my library

In photostream preference I have the option selected to automatically import photostream photos to library but it does not seem to be doing this. Any suggestions as to why?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 4:32 AM

4 replies

Nov 7, 2011 9:51 AM in response to sseligson

Having the exact same problem when importing photos from my camera/SD card. The Photos show up nicely in the IphotoLibrary on the Mac where i do the import, and also on the PhotoStream. However, when expecting the photos to be imported to my other Mac's IphotoLibrary nothing happens, even though the photos are visible on the Photostream on that other Mac (Both directions, same problem).

Photos taken with the Iphone works fine all the way from the phone via the Photostream to all the Mac libraries.

Any one have suggestions ?

Apr 6, 2012 8:53 AM in response to sseligson

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I use Aperture instead of iPhoto, but photos are not being imported into my Library as I have it set to do within the Aperture settings. Everything is going into my photostream. The only thing that is not working like it is supposed to is the automatic import of photos into my Aperture library.

May 3, 2012 9:24 PM in response to sseligson

I too am having the problem with photos imported on my desktop not showing up in the iPhoto libraby of my MacBook Air despite the fact that they are showing up in photostream on all devices including the Mac Book Air. I'm unable to edit the photos from photostream or store them in particular folders and therefore need them in the libraby to do these things. Any help?

photostream is not copying into my library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.