Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lightroom Issues after Lion upgrade

Hello all, upgraded to Lion and now find that neither Lightroom or Aperture will reconise my cameras [Nikon D300s and D90] plus the cameras aren't even visible as external drives. So far I've: checked Lightroom and Aperture for updates, checked Lion for updates, swapped cables, tried the USB in the keyboard and the back of the iMac and tried new memory cards [just in case] and I have no way of getting photos off my cameras and am stumped. I've searched and failed to find any solutions - can anyone help? Thanks in anticipation!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 5:38 AM

2 replies

Nov 14, 2011 9:58 AM in response to Pitvar

Well after a long but very useful call with Apple support it seems its a 16GB CF card compatibility problem - 4GB CF cards work fine - Lightroom auto opens and asks to import etc - but with 16GB cards it is the issues I reported above. Sounds like its low capacity cards until there's an update then - I know there used to be issues with high capacity cards so maybe someone forgot to apply the fix to Lion... please fix it quickly Apple - I can only get 180 RAW files on a 4GB!

Lightroom Issues after Lion upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.