Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting Still Image Sequence in Quicktime 10?

I've been spoiled by the feast of 'export as' options in every quicktime I've used before, especially exporting as a still image sequence. Just got a new macbook pro (os 10.7) that came loaded with quicktime 10, and now there are virtually no options for exporting. I also need to be able to import the still image sequence again back into quicktime. Is it possible to run an older version of quicktime? Or is there another way to do it in the new version? OR is there some free program out there that will let me do the same thing?

Thanks

Nate

Quicktime 10-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Nov 7, 2011 11:42 AM

2 replies

Nov 7, 2011 11:57 AM in response to lucenate9

Is it possible to run an older version of quicktime? Or is there another way to do it in the new version? OR is there some free program out there that will let me do the same thing?

You can run the QT 7.6.6 Player Pro app under either Snow Leopard or Lion. Both QT 7 and QT X players can be installed simultaneously. The QT X.1 Player app does not have this feature. MPEG Streamclip will open a sequence of images but has a fixed frame rate unlike QT 7 Pro which offers user selectable frame rate options when opening image sequences.

User uploaded file

Exporting Still Image Sequence in Quicktime 10?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.