Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos not syncing to iPod

I have an iPod Classic 80 GB which is synced to the iTunes Library on my MacBook Pro. Till now, I all the movies that I had added to the iTunes Library had successfully synced to my iPod. Recently, I added 3 movies to the iTunes Library which I wanted to sync to my iPod. These movies are not being synced to the iPod. When I connect my iPod, iTunes says 'Syncing iPod' and after about 3 seconds it says 'iPod syncing complete'.I have not had this problem ever. Also, I know there are third party applications for syncing movies to iPod, but I would not like to use them.

Could somebody please help me with this.

iPod classic, Mac OS X (10.7.1), 80 GB

Posted on Nov 8, 2011 1:15 AM

1 reply

Dec 5, 2011 3:46 PM in response to appleworldrocks

I have the same issue with with an ipod classic 30 gb and 60 gb - both of these units had kids movies on them and would not sync new movies.

I reset both units to factory and now both unit will not sync movies at all - very annoying as I use these for my kids when we are traveling.

My 160 gb unit syncs without issues and does my ipod touch.

Did apple change something in itunes or what is the issue??? hoping you get an answer.

Videos not syncing to iPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.