Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

any way to salvage quicken 2007 files?

So mindlessly I upgraded to OSX Lion...and tragically discovered all my business and personal finance data unreadable now that Quicken '07 is not supported. Any suggestions?

Posted on Nov 8, 2011 4:59 AM

2 replies

Nov 8, 2011 10:18 AM in response to Daniel Helou

Daniel Helou wrote:

So mindlessly I upgraded to OSX Lion...and tragically discovered all my business and personal finance data unreadable now that Quicken '07 is not supported. Any suggestions?

iBank software is one package that can convert Quicken files. You can order it from the App Store BUT I suggest that you buy directly from the publisher (IGG Software) because they offer a 30-day trial version PLUS they have a 90-day refund policy.

The one caution is that I've yet to find ANY financial conversion that's error-free. Since you're unable to open Quicken for accuracy checks, you'll need to rely on your memory and/or tolerate occasional historical errors.

any way to salvage quicken 2007 files?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.