Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribed (holiday) Calendars

I had quite a succesful transition over to iCloud, from MobileMe. The Calendar section was the only little challenging part. But after deleting my old account on my iPhone3GS I was able to sync all info to all devices. Accept for the subribed (holiday) calendars on my Macbookpro.

So how do I accomplish that? To get the subscribed calendars on all my devices?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 12:22 AM

1 reply

Nov 9, 2011 12:44 AM in response to danobleep

Figured it out folks!

Crazy how easy it was. One of those things where the nose is to close to the tree to notice we're in a forest, type of thing.

Here's the simple resolve...

Open your iCal on your Mac. Hit the Calendar button on the top left. This opens up all your calendars - which are on your Mac (Local Calendars which don't sync.); on your iCloud account(these do sync to all devices); and your Subribed Calendars(such as U.S. holidays, etc.)

Once all calendars are showing scroll to the bottom, CLICK on desired subscribed calendar. Right click to open up a pane, where you will find options. click on GET INFO!

LOCATE Location area - which should say "On My Mac." CHANGE it to say "iCloud."

Great success to you all!!!

Subscribed (holiday) Calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.