Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to open songs I created in Garageband 11 in Logic Express 8, I get a message saying that the songs were created in a newer version of Logic Express and that I need to upgrade. Can I get the missing loops without having to upgrade to LE 9?

When I try to open songs I created in Garageband 11 in Logic Express 8, I get a message saying that the songs were created in a newer version of Logic Express and that I need to upgrade. Can I get the missing loops without having to upgrade to LE 9?

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 6:08 AM

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way you can. I had the same thing happen when i tried to open GB11 projects in LE9.0 (I had to update to 9.1.5). If upgrding were out of the question, I'd just bounce down and import individual tracks into Logic. Let us know if you find another way around it.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.