Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found a bug in the new OS 5

I just bought the iPad2. Then I updated my iPad with my songs, pictures, etc. That worked fine. Then I upgraded to OS5 and purchased 3 new albums. The albums that I purchased after the OS5 upgrade are now displaying twice in the music app, not iTunes. To be clear, if I go to one of the ablums I purchased after the upgrade, it lists each song twice, but only on those 3 albums.

The double listings do not show up in the Playlist view, but does show up in the Songs, Artists and Album views when chosen from the Music icon at the bottom right of the screen. It also does not show up double if I look at it through iTunes on the iPad. Only when looking through the iPad music app.

I have backup it up, restored it, and worked through a "fix" with apple, but at the end of the day, it still has the same problems.

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 6:50 AM

2 replies

I found a bug in the new OS 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.