Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost one of my eartips for my in-ear headphones. Apple won't help me and i don't know where else to go

I just lost one of my eartips for my in earheadphones. Apple doesnt sell them on their site and also no other store in my country sells them. I called to the supportnumber but they told me that i 'll cost me 25 euros. 25 euros for a set of three rubber eartips from which i only need one?! (size s). Also i need to pay with a credit card, which i haven't got. So basically there is no way for me to get the replacement tips. Is there anything else i can do? Any number i can cal to complain about it? Because i feel like i''m gettng screwed. And no i dont want ear tips from a different brand. Thanks.

Esther from Holland

Ear in headphones-OTHER, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 11, 2011 4:29 AM

7 replies

Jan 8, 2012 4:31 PM in response to es-888

I wandered streets of Sydney including Apple store to be told these are not available however, I have since successfully purchased from

User uploaded filehttp://www.dealsishop.com

who provide the silcone plugs in all 3 sizes promptly and quite affordably. They seem to stay on better than the original Apple [product that comes with the headsets. Delivery was quick and an easy way to shop, recommneded fully, now placing another order for friends and family!

I lost one of my eartips for my in-ear headphones. Apple won't help me and i don't know where else to go

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.