Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Color Wash

Hi everyone,

Im posting this message in the hope that some king person can help me. Im a new - ish user to Macbook Pro and have just discovered the app Color Wash, I downloaded the picture I used to wish and started editing and " colouring in " ( not very technical I know !!! ) the parts of the original photo that I wanted to keep in colour. After a few hours I was more than happy with my work and had a few litttle bits to edit so I saved my picture edited to my desktop, to resume my work at a later date, however, upon resumption of my picture, all my work has vanished and the picture that I edited has gone back to the grey / black and white and Im really confused as to what to do now and Im angry after all the hours of work that I put into my original picture, so Im sending out this message in the hope that someone can help me and put me on the right path. Also when I come to print out my finished edited picture howe do I go about making sure the picture will be edited correctly and have the parts of the picture I want in colour whilst the rest is in black and white

Kindest Regards and many thanks in advance

Shaun Royles

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 11:53 AM

If you have a backup, use that. For future refrence, use dupe the file before editing it.

4 replies

Color Wash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.