Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S activation Issues in Germany on T-Mobile.

Hi all,

I brought an iPhone 4S yesterday on contract and after getting everythign sorted out, I can not activate the handset? I have been in contact with T-Mobile but informed the SIM is fine and activated, I ahve been in contact with Apple and nformed that the handset is fine, and to plug it into iYunes to do the job, I have been doing this now for nearly two days and still no joy.

Does anyone know if there are activation issues with the iPhone that we ar enot aware of? everyone seems to think it is due to hight demand on the iTunes/Apple servers and it is a matter of just waiting but I have seen nothing fromApple to confirm this?

All in all it is very dissapointing, but if it is a matter of just waiting then so be it, if it is a bigger issue then someone should keep us infomed?

All advice appreciated.

iPhone 4S, failure to activate from iTunes.

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 5:09 AM

4 replies

Nov 15, 2011 5:26 AM in response to wjosten

I have been to the T-Mobile store 4 time snow, and she has been phoning arounf left, right and centre to both T-Mobile direct and Apple (who wer enot that helpfull really?), I have tried restarting everything, SIM in SIM out, from wireless, iTunes, updating everything and still nothing. I think I am either going to have to put a time limit on the whole deal before quiting or just keep plooding on, shame really, as I have an iPHone 4S contract for UK and i was talking as I wlaked out the shop! typical! lol

iPhone 4S activation Issues in Germany on T-Mobile.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.