Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't synch my calendar !

Hey guys this seems weird...

When there was no icloud all I had to do was synch my iphone to the computer and I had all my events in calendars that synched = that is what I want

I got icloud thinking it would ease the process... I don't know what I,m doing wrong but it is not working

I have an icloud account

The account on the iphone and computerS include the calendar option to synch my events

The events don't synch even if I do an actualisation when I'm in the calendar on my computer

Even if I plug in my iphone I don't get the events.

Please help anyone have ideas

macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6), Many macbook pros, iPhone, ipod

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 11:54 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2011 12:29 PM in response to elazn

Disconnect the iPhone from your Mac.

Reset your iPhone. Hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button down at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Open System Preferences > iCloud on your Mac. Deselect the box next to Calendars then reselect the box then restartr your Mac.

See if that made a difference.

can't synch my calendar !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.