8183 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 15, 2011 1:05 PM by Souad H
- The iPad is great for taking notes. It comes with its own notes application.
- Also you can run compatible software with Office on there called Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
- iMessage works with your email address.
- you need internet to use iMessage.
- The iPad only looks similar to an iPhone. It runs a similar OS called iOS, however it can't make calls like a phone can. It doesn't have a number.
- Or a voice plan.
- It is a great way to replace heavier, bulkier computers much of the time for web surfing, email, social networking, video and photo viewing, gaming, music, and content creation.
- It won't however completely the place a need for a computer if you do more professional content creation in video and graphics.