Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will iTunes match not sync my homeshared music from a second apple ID?

So the Match is working fantastic and how it should . . . for the music purchased with my account or with my ripped CD's, but what I am having trouble with is that some songs are "not eligible for iCloud". The only common theme that I can see between these files is that they are songs that were downloaded with my wifes Apple ID before we got married. I transfered these songs over to the main computer via homeshare. I guess what I am really asking is does Match not work with music associated with another Apple ID even though we are linked?

iCloud: iTunes Match-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 7:42 PM

If the files are saved locally in your computer, and as long as your computer is authorized to her account, itunes does give you access to those songs through icloud. check this out http://www.macworld.com/article/163610/2011/11/itunes_match_many_apple_ids_under _one_icloud.html

2 replies

Will iTunes match not sync my homeshared music from a second apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.