Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RAW Fine tuning

Hi All.....

Wonder if anyone can help, I have a few high-key photos (not the best I must admit) which I have been working on in Aperture. I have processed them to lookfine on the proofing and on export at 50% of the size. (Viewing these photo on the Mac all seems good even on my Flickr site.)

If I now look at the same photos using someone else laptop the pictures look awful, you can see where I have used the clone tool.

It seems If I set the Boost option under the RAW Fine Tuning to say around50% (1.00 is default) then I can see these present in Aperture and on anExport....I guess my question is why can the RAW fine tuning be applied to my MAC and show the picture as fine but anyone else the picture looks really bad....

here's a 16 bit tiff file to confirm how bad this looks..http://flickr.com/gp/danzaroonie/47Y2fC

many thanks

Dan.

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Aperture 3.2.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 11:28 PM

There are no replies.

RAW Fine tuning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.