same issue, i have 61 songs remaining to upload and it gets stuck everytime. It doesnt even show any progress on the status bar. Its just saying "uploading remainings songs and album cover" ive tried a couple of times to start the process from scratch but it gets stuck on the same 61 all the time. I also noticed that i can no longer quit itunes unless i kill the process and my cpu and the fan is starting to run like craaaazy.
I think match may have a problem with purchased songs with a different apple ID but what am i supposed to do. I cant skip those songs and if i delete em during matching and put em back on after. Ill have the same problem again
This service really hasnt been thought through
Step 3 still stuck. These new methods were not successful.
1. Stopped Match service on all devices
2. Logged into iMac as another OS/X user
3. Imported iTunes Music Library from my "real" OS/X user account
4. Logged into Apple store as my "real" Apple Store account
5. Subscribed to Match again
6. Successfully completed Match steps 1 and 2
7. Step 3 still completely stuck with zero upload
8. Tried all of the above again after shutting down iMac and unplugging it for 1 minute.
9. Tried all of the above in single user mode
Stuck on Step 3, when I look at system activity, iTunes is using 100% of one of my core duo processors, yet nothing is being uploaded. It's threading through dynlib and a bunch of other stuff. I think it is stuck in a loop of some kind.
If any hears from Apple on this issue let me know. Note that the first device, my MacBook Pro, worked perfectly through 1, 2, and 3.
I can appreciate the tremendous complexity of the Match iCloud service, creating and utilizing many thousands of digital fingerprints of songs from various devices. It appears that they were not able to provide a 'debug' mode when inconsistencies occur.