Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Email All Attendees" in the Calendar App

In Outlook, one can click into an appointment and choose "Reply All with Message." On a Blackberry Smartphone, in a meeting, one can press the Menu key and click "Email All Attendees." Is there similar functionality in the iPhone calendar? This has been my go-to action for when I'm running late for a meeting.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1, Recovering Blackberry User

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2017 6:41 AM

John

I have the same issue. For corporate mail I use AirWatch. this limitation you are speaking of is listed in the AirWatch site.

AirWatch Inbox Comparison Matrix

There is really no way out.

If I must for whatever reason, I use a cumbersome work around:

• I use the envelope icon to bring the draft.
  • I copy the list of attendees
  • I cancel the draft
  • I go back to the mail client and start a new mail and paste the list

Of course you have to fill in the subject line and there is no mail body to leverage unless you toggle back to the calendar entry and cut/paste.

Like I said, ugly, ugly, but some times you must.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2017 6:41 AM in response to John Golitsis

John

I have the same issue. For corporate mail I use AirWatch. this limitation you are speaking of is listed in the AirWatch site.

AirWatch Inbox Comparison Matrix

There is really no way out.

If I must for whatever reason, I use a cumbersome work around:

• I use the envelope icon to bring the draft.
  • I copy the list of attendees
  • I cancel the draft
  • I go back to the mail client and start a new mail and paste the list

Of course you have to fill in the subject line and there is no mail body to leverage unless you toggle back to the calendar entry and cut/paste.

Like I said, ugly, ugly, but some times you must.

Feb 10, 2017 6:34 AM in response to Jim V.

Been searching feverishly on this topic and can't find much out there so thought i'd reply to this.

The other day, my boss comes up to me and says when he emails all invitees from a calendar entry, it goes out through his personal email address - not his default corporate address. I replied "how are you emailing all invitees?". Then he goes on to show me..open a calendar invite, click on the group of Invitees, and then click THE ENVELOPE ICON on the upper right of the Invitees list screen. Baffled, I check my phone....as suspected, NO envelope icon...just a list of the invitees. To duplicate his configuration, I added a personal email account to Mail (normally I use Outlook for personal mail, and the Mail app for corporate). Viola! Now the envelope icon appears and I can indeed email all invitees exactly as the OP (and me!) want to! BUT, the email is sent through my personal email account and not my default corporate account.

Not sure exactly what's going on here. In searching the web, I can find no mention anywhere of an envelope icon on the Invitees screen, let alone how we might solve the problem of the message going out through a different account.

Running iOS 10.2.1 by the way.

Nov 26, 2013 8:59 AM in response to Jim V.

There is a new app doing that. ReplyAll - Reply To All & Forward Calendar Events app is a new iPhone app which allows users to Reply to All attendees of a Calendar Event or Forward an Event to a new invitee as well as replying by SMS to the Event Organizer. The ReplyAll App designed with all new beautifully iOS 7 Look & Feel.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/replyall/id749454893

"Email All Attendees" in the Calendar App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.