Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just moved and am setting up my 17" iMac PPC. Usually I plug it in, press the start button and it's on. But this time nothing happens. The power plugs in which I've tried it are live. Any tips?

I just moved and am setting up my 17" iMac PPC. Usually I plug it in, press the start button and it's on. But this time nothing happens. The power plugs in which I've tried it are live. Any tips?

iMac 1 GHz G4 17" flat screen, Mac OS X (10.4.6), 80GB HD; 768 RAM

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 4:15 PM

4 replies

Nov 19, 2011 11:05 PM in response to sdfox7

This one is recessed too, but I checked that. I appreciate your post. It's one of those computer idiocyncracies, it fixed itself. Like when I call Comcast cable, jump through a hundred hoops with no results, and later it just works. I think waiting is the answer to most of it. Without the work, which I like.

Thanks to all who responded, but it doesn't seem to be an issue any longer. Good luck w/yours!

- Brian

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.