Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photstream sharing

With photo stream, could I log into my wife's icloud account on my iPhone 4 and view/download any pictures she has taken. Could this also be an option for iPhoto library. Just log into her cloud account and download her photo stream to the iPhoto library and then sign out and sign back into my account?

Thanks for the help

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 6:28 PM

4 replies

Sep 2, 2015 12:00 PM in response to Eric Root

There is, but it asks for an album - which I nominate - but then when I go to the album there is no option to nominate people to share it with (there used to be this on previous versions I think!).

I try then to nominate the photos to 'photostream' and it tells me they are already there. Going to photstream, they are there as well, but it appears that it only shares over the local network.

Photstream sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.