Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thank you Frank Caggiano

Hi. I wanted to start a thread to just thank Frank for his excellent, helpful, insightful, on point, patient posts to our little sun-lit knoll in the Apple orchard. The occassion is simply his surpassing the now-absent William Lloyd near the top of the "Top Participants in the Community" list (it shows at the right of the discussions list). Frank has been a a stalwart and a boon companion to all and sundry bringing their problems, questions, and frustrations to our forum. I have learned much from him -- not least how to swim elegantly in this often turbulent water. Personally, I find his example well-worth reaching for. He has left us richer as a group, and more skilled to a person, and all from simple generousity of spirit.

Frank -- from me personally -- it's been a pleasure to get to know you, and a pleasure to learn from you. Thank you.

Please use this thread to add you thanks -- particularly if you've benefitted from Frank's guidance -- and other comments.

Kirby.

MacBook Pro 13, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 8 G / 500 G internal / 5 TB external / NEC 2490 / ColorMunki Pho

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 7:40 PM

3 replies

Nov 16, 2011 11:32 PM in response to Kirby Krieger

Thank you, Frank Caggiano,

for all the time and patience and clever contributions you have invested into this forum. I am always looking forward to finding your posts here - there is so much to learn from you.

I really like the way you interview the original posters and help them to clarify their questions and to describe precisely all the facts relevant to the problem.

And it is so amazing how you spot the tiny details in a screenshot or an unguarded word in a confusing post, that I could not make head or tail of, and go right for the heart of the problem.

Sherlock Holmes once said to Dr. Watson when explaining his technique to his friend: "You see, but you do not observe", you must have learned from Sherlock - you are using his methods to perfection.

And oh, I have always been very, very grateful to you, when you dropped in on one of my a discussions just when help was badly needed.

Léonie

@Kirby: Thank you too, there is much I would like to say to you too, but I will save it for another occasion, since this is Frank's surprise party.

Thank you Frank Caggiano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.