Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WTF, battery from 20% to 0 Power

***, battery from 20% to 0 Power

using app speedtest

before that, checkn out my facebook and asked my freinds this....

--------------------

Has any one notice for the friends that has a iDevices using IOS 5-5.0.1 is using to much Battery Power??

I charged this thing last night and unplugged it at a 100% at 3am n by 1pm it was at 70% and I haven't touched it to use anything to lower the power.

must read this one -->> Wouldn't u think during the BETA test they would have found this bug issue?? and decided not to host ios 5 yet....

I'm just running facebook n 10x telling me I'm at 20% power left and my battery sbeen bouncing around 17% - 22%

I'm not even running Bluetooth other my signal location keeps turning itself on and off...

Anyone else experiencing this?

wow, r u freakking kidding me???? i just used the speedtest app while had 20% battery left on my ipod and used it all and totatly crashed my ipod, imean it totatly shut off my ipod...***..

i wish i can restore my iPod back to IOS 4.3.5 bc this is bathetic,

when i was using IOS 4.3.5 and used that app to check our speed connection, it did not use that much power

---------------------

when i did the test on that ios, it didnt even took a percentage off at all....like as in using the app at 100% and after it stayed at 100%, not this crap

and yes i have pushed shift click Restore back to the firmware version 4.3.5 but with this new iTunes 10.5, it wont let me go back to other firmwares..:( and yes i do have the right one bc it worked before 10.5 iTunes..

btw, unplugging my ipod and not using it from 3am to 1pm and not using it should have not used 30% when it wasnt being used at 3am i was using it alittle and no, i hit the power button to turn off the screen not powering it off,

using my brand new June 2011 laptop Toshiba Satilite

iPod Touch 4G, Compaq Presario 5000, Dell Demenssion E510, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 8:52 PM

There are no replies.

WTF, battery from 20% to 0 Power

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.