Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Address Book 4.1.2 crashes, need transfer data to myTouchDROID

Have data on my LG Rumor Touch (VirginMobile) cell and on SD card. Got new phone myTouch DROID (T-Mobile). Use Address Book, Yahoo, Gmail, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter for contacts. Saved Address Book vcards to my MacBookPro desktop and put into a folder. Saved all media music, video files from old phone onto my desktop in another folder. Tried to bluetooth old phone to new phone, didn't work. myTouchDROID syncs with gmail. Couldn't figure out what to do with vcards. Suggestions? Uploaded yahoo contacts to gmail account. Had to go thru vitals to verify all numbers and emails transferrred right. Problem with Address Book is that I have 4200 contacts and it CRASHES as I get to the letter "M". I can search "Zeb" and view that card. But if I scroll once I hit "M" Address Book dies. Do I need to copy data into a smaller file on Address Book to split up in different parts? How do I get Address Book to transfer data into either yahoo or gmail? via Bluetooth? What am I doing wrong? And then how do I get gmail to sync with myTouchDROID? I know complex. Thanks for any of your suggestions. 😮

Address Book 4.1.2-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 2:41 AM

1 reply

Address Book 4.1.2 crashes, need transfer data to myTouchDROID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.