Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent messages not appearing on iPad...

Why won't my sent email messages appear on my iPad, or in Mail on my MacBook appear even though they have been sent and received?

(The mail account is configured correctly and this function works on my MacBook AND iPhone but never on my iPad)

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 1:26 PM

7 replies

Feb 10, 2012 5:02 AM in response to kdengs

I'm still having this issue with 2 different IMAP based web mail accounts...

They both send and receive messages just fine, however on my iPad and iPhone the Sent Messages are never saved, yet on my MacBook Pro and Mac Pro they do. The web ail accounts are set up with the EXACT same settings so I'm not sure why my devices won't save my Sent Messages.

Any suggestions?

Sep 6, 2012 8:30 AM in response to kdengs

Can anyone offer any help with this? I've checked with my webhosting provider and they insist that since my account settings are configured exactly the same on my iPad as they are on my Macs that the messages should be appearing.

This leads me to believe it's an iPad setting that I need to correct, but I don't know where to go...

Thanks.

Sent messages not appearing on iPad...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.