Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S battery NOT GOOD even AFTER 5.0.1

I bought iphone 4S after debating over Galaxy SII. I thought I made a good decision but it seems like not a good choice at all. I was having battery issues before 5.0.1. I had to keep my location off completely to get through 8-10 hours of normal use. After 5.0.1 maybe it improved a little bit but battery performance is not as good as iPhone 4. or as I would expect after listening to "lets talk iphone" even of apple.

I also restored my iphone and set it up as new iphone so resolve any issue I might have from previous version. But still no improvment. Any suggestion on what I can do? or any clue on when apple will fix this if they will fix it? they havent even acknowledged the issue after release of 5.0.1 so will they fix it?

or sell this crap and get somthing else?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5, Battery

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 2:38 PM

2 replies

Nov 17, 2011 4:12 PM in response to gdgmacguy

I dont give a crap if you care or not. Losers like you are always unhelpful but posting crap every where. Get a life.

You think I didnt already looked up all the **** I can? I already did.

If you dont have anything useful to say then dont reply. just cuz you sold your soul to apple doesnt mean all of us did to. I am expecting to get what I paid for. Instead of spending hours on computer and be a loser like you to solve some problem that shouldnt have been there.

If you dont care then dont reply.

Get a life.

iPhone 4S battery NOT GOOD even AFTER 5.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.