No I didn't, even after upgrading to Lion 10.7.
I've also uncovered a score of related issues:
- iCal invitations to my server domain do not auto-add to iCal from Mail even though the Mail and iCal client settings are on
- If I double-click to open from Mail, new invitations default to iCloud even though I have my iCal Server calendar specified in preferences. Oddly, these events have the colour of the server calendar though
- If I right-click the unaccepted event, non-iCloud calendars are not available to choose
- If I accept under iCloud first, I can switch to the server calendar via Get Info after but then the entire event disappears from the calendar
- If I bring up the event switch it to the server calendar and accept instead, it duplicates itself briefly (one unaccepted still, the other associated to the server calendar), then the server event disappears
- Accepting invitation sent to the server domain on the iPhone shows acceptance, but does not change the status or update the server
- iCal responses send email but do not update Outlook Exchange attendee status
My plan is to eventually upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8 (client and server) and most likely iOS 6.0, attempt to reproduce the problems, and then call it in to Apple Support within the coverage window (3 months). I've dealt with these shortcomings for a couple of years now. I don't know why I didn't think to call them sooner.
The English number in Canada is: 1-800-263-3394