Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While importing CD's how do I stop/turn off iTunes from automatically switching to show inserted CD tracks

I am in the process of importing several CD's into my iTunes Library and have "import and eject" selected. Every time I insert a different CD iTunes switches me from my library view to the view of the album tracks, is there a way to turn this off? I am also making playlists, and in n a library of over 11,000 tracks it is frustrating when seraching or scrolling for songs to being automaticlly swtiched to the CD when all i want to do is continue making playlists. (is there a way to stop iTunes from jumping to the track played next when a song ends)... So say I am scrolling down my library rating each song as I go, If I have only gotten as far as AC/DC I do not want to be sent to Kesha when her song comes on next, and i rreeeallllyy don't want to scroll back and find where I left off. And YES I do know I can hit the play next button before the song ends to avoid this, but that's just a form of multitasking I'd rather forgo.

Posted on Nov 18, 2011 2:42 AM

There are no replies.

While importing CD's how do I stop/turn off iTunes from automatically switching to show inserted CD tracks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.