Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insufficient Bandwith

I've seen archived posts about this with no answers other than upgrading. I am running current software for OS and iSight.

Is anyone having ISP issues with this currently? I'm running through InsightBB in NKY. Connection 1 is: Bellsouth in Orlando, and Connection 2: is Comcast in Naples, FL.

We're all suffering problems!

Thanks for any support or guidance.

G4 2 X 500 Mac OS X (10.4.4) too much disk space

Posted on Feb 5, 2006 7:08 AM

2 replies

Feb 10, 2006 1:56 PM in response to iBJ

Hi IBJ,

Wecome to the Apple Discussion Pages.

The Insufficient Bandwidth message can be due to a number of connection related issues.

The simple things to try

1) Go to System Prefernces > Quicktime > Streaming tab and set the speed to match your download speeds.

2) Go to iChat > Preference > Video Section > Bandwidth Limit drop down and make sure this is set to NONE.

After that it is a question as to whether the ports iChat needs are open in the Mac Firewall if ON and in the modem and or routers.

For the last we will need to know your settings so far and the devices involved (make and model)

Ralph

Insufficient Bandwith

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.