Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to make a finalize project task list

in my process of making videos, i find that the two most time consuming parts are finalizing the video, and uploading to youtube. so i usually have several projects to be finalized by the time i go to bed.

the task of uploading to youtube is simplified by being able to make a list of videos to upload and then letting it do it's thing while i go to bed.

however, i can't create such a list with imovie. i don't want to have to wake up several times during the night to click on "finalize project" each time another finishes.

is there a way to create such a task list, either within imovie, using applescript (i'm a n00b at applescript) or other means?

if not, what other software will allow me to do this? i have adobe premier pro installed, but have never ventured to get up the learning curve on that but if it'll give me this, then it's gonna be a huge time saver.

i'm not looking to finalize several projects at once, but to just automatically start on a new project once another has finished.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:51 AM

There are no replies.

how to make a finalize project task list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.