Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find the contacts app on my iPhone homepage ... is there a way to add it back on?

My iPhone doesn't appear to have a contacts "app" on one of the home screens. Is there a way to add it?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:08 PM

Look in the Utilities folder. If you want to move it, tap and hold then Contacts icon until it wiggles the move it out of the folder and to wherever you wish.

6 replies

Dec 11, 2011 1:50 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Re: my new 4S, Thank goodness I too found your answer! Have only been searching for five hrs! At least I saved my Contacts b4 my 3 died 3-4 days ago. I thought the lack of the Contacts icon had something to do with the conversion from MobileMe to the Cloud.

I am a little hesitate after reading some comments posted about hackers getting into Contact lists on the Cloud, but realize this is not the forum for that discussion. Thanks for the help.

Can't find the contacts app on my iPhone homepage ... is there a way to add it back on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.