7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2011 2:25 PM by mikeindc
Builder1 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I have been using AppleTV for a couple of years, primarily to play iPhoto slideshows to music on our TV's. With a recent update (either to Apple TV, iTines or iPhoto, not sure, but I think it changed after an Apple TV update) we can no longer watch our individual iPhoto slideshows (By individual slide shows, I mean we used to be able to choose what slide show or album we wanted to play with music on the Apple TV. i.e.: vacation slideshow, birthday slideshow, Christmas slideshow, etc...) Now when you select what photos you want to share in iTunes, I check those albums & slideshows I want available but some do not appear on Apple TV  and those that do appear are automatically combined (for example it will combine Vacation and Christams slideshows into one massive slide show and their is no way to select one or the other.) Until a month or two ago this was not the case. I know I can create slideshows and save them to iMovie/iTunes or burn to disc but I do not want to do that, I like keeping them in iPhoto so they can constantly be added to and altered, thats the fun of it!

Any ideas or known fixes would be appriciated. I love how Apple is always changing things for the better, but every so often they update software and end up taking away features that I use! It can be frustrating!

Thanks in adavnce for your help!