3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 8:44 AM by Keith Worsley-Brown
Keith Worsley-Brown Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)

I have just purchased an iMac27.  Previously, I was able to capture video recordings from my Canon ZR 850 miniDV recorder.  Now I cannot use the firewire cable as the input port is different.


I have tried using USB, but the message indicts that the presets for capture device need to be changed.  How do I do this please?  Is it even possible to use USB?  Will I need anther firewire cable that will connect to the backof the computer?  Is there an adapter that converts the old firewire plug to the new input format?


Thank you.  Keith