Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to submit a html5 app?

I want to create a html5 app,

First I want to test how it works. I have a simple html5 test page ready, now how do I submit it to the app store?

I have created an Apple Id.

I have created a developer enrollement account and the Apple is still reviewing it. Can't I do the html5 app as a safari developer which is free? Should I enroll myself as IOS developer and pay $99 inorder to submit a html5 app to the app store?

Is it enough if I give the html5 page url? In iPad, whenever a user clicks on the my app icon, the content must open in a container and not in a browser, how do I achieve this?

I appreciate your responses. Please answer to all my questions. This is very urgent please reply.

iPad, html5 app

Posted on Nov 21, 2011 10:58 PM

2 replies

Nov 22, 2011 12:42 AM in response to mnrbangalore

This is a user forum and everyone who posts here are users like yourself. We do not know the answers to these questions and these are questions that you should be posing to Apple and not here. You either need to call or e-mail Apple directly with all these questions.

Also, why do you think that an iWeb forum is an appropriate place to post this question? Does the creation of an application for the Mac App Sotre have anything at all to do with iWeb?

As I said before, we are all just users like yourself here and not Apple employees so I doubt that anyone here will be able to answer any of your questions.

I suggest that you either post this in a more appropriate forum or contact Apple directly.

How to submit a html5 app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.