1. You have to join the paid developer program to submit an app to the App Store.
2. You don't submit test apps. It's your responsibility to test the app thoroughly before submitting. Apple and your potential customers are NOT testers.
3. Safari developer program is for developing Safari extensions; totally different from an iOS app.
4. Sorry but I don't understand your question about opening content in container vs. browser.
5. In the future, please refrain from statements like:
"Please answer to all my questions. This is very urgent please reply".
Everybody's questions are urgent to them. They are not urgent to anybody else.