Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canon Printer and Mac OS 10.6.8 problems

I have a canon iSensys LBP5360 which I am trying to run from my Mac (OS 10.6.8) through my network (ethernet router). I have downloaded and installed the latest Uk UFR 11 driver. I have downloaded and installed Netspot. I have selected my printer through LPD in Print & Fax preferences with the IP address as assigned in Netspot. I have set the IP address on the printer to the same as the IP address assigned in Netspot. I have set the subnet address on the printer to my router address. Netspot can see my printer, it can open in my browser and I can make changes to the settings. It tells me the printer is ready to print. But when I try to print I keep getting a message "cannot communicate with the printer" 10322, and the printer goes into pause mode. I have also tried to connect via USB port but the printer is not showing in Print & Fax preferences under Default. The funny thing is my MacBook Pro which is also connected to the network router shows up in my default printers as a Bonour printer. This printer is about to go out window. Can someone help!

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 6:22 AM

There are no replies.

Canon Printer and Mac OS 10.6.8 problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.