Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Now that I've made all my corrections in aperture, moved all photos to an album; how do I burn them to a DVD or CD?album

I decided to finally try out Aperture on trial before I buy from app store; after almost 8 hrs of editing 130 famly photos (love the program) I saved to an album but can't find any path to burn to a DVD or CD via the Aperture program? In iPhoto you used file toolbar and hit "SHARE" burn to a DVD?

Somebody PLEASE HELP... David

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 7:44 AM

1 reply

Nov 22, 2011 7:57 AM in response to David from Alta Loma

You will need to export from Aperture in order to burn to a CD.

Now what you export is determined by what you want to do with the exported 'stuff'. If you just want the adjusted images to share or whatever you would export the versions you created and burn those to the CD/DVD.

If you want to keep the Aperture structure and be able to use that again in Aperture in the future you would export the Album as a new library. Then you could take that libray and open it in Aperture or merge it into another library.

good luck

Now that I've made all my corrections in aperture, moved all photos to an album; how do I burn them to a DVD or CD?album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.