Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WTF??? Permission issues, iPhoto, ! When I try to edit photos, missing fonts and unable to update.

Ever since downloading Lion I have had a ? In my finder window and it says, " The item can't be found," I have tried unlocking every folder, changing permissions, downloading " Mac keeper," etc. The last time my Time Machine did a backup was on Nov 7th, ever since then I have been having trouble with my I-photo library, my printer, missing fonts, error message (-8085) items can't be copied, and my iMac is effecting my I-pad, I-phone, and my quality of life! I need access to my photos, I cannot copy or edit any of my photos and Time Machine, will not do a back-up because, "there is not enough space," but I tried excluding files to free up space and it continues to claim there is not enough space. Did I mention missing fonts?

My iMac is a 2011 that came with snow leopard but I upgraded to lion and iOS 5 when it came out this fall. I'd really appreciate some help as I am so behind on work and spending every waking hour troubleshooting. Please someone help can anyone give me a step by step guide to fixing this problem? Thanks, K

PS DOES ANYONE KNOW OF AN EASY WAY TO REMOVE DUPLICATES OF FILES, ESPECIALLY .JPG AND .TIF?

iMac, iOS 5.0.1, I-photo, finder and iOS devices

Posted on Nov 24, 2011 12:08 PM

There are no replies.

WTF??? Permission issues, iPhoto, ! When I try to edit photos, missing fonts and unable to update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.