Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't verify new apple id

I have created a new apple id in my name, ive gone through the process, gone to verify when i verify i get the message Your request could not be completed. This email address is no longer associated with Apple ID, the first part of the email is the same as my other apple id, but the last part is completely different, i cant find anywhere to get any help, does anyone know what i should do next?

Cheers

Rob

Xserve, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 7:06 AM

Same problem here, reading a few other threads on this site i can find lots of others with same problem... nothing can be fount and no support numbers anywhere..

tried a few internet browsers to see if that worked any better but no luck

when are they going to fix this? surely they want people to buy stuff from the store one would think.

28 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2011 7:06 AM in response to robfoster34

Same problem here, reading a few other threads on this site i can find lots of others with same problem... nothing can be fount and no support numbers anywhere..

tried a few internet browsers to see if that worked any better but no luck

when are they going to fix this? surely they want people to buy stuff from the store one would think.

Nov 25, 2011 7:24 AM in response to mattias103

All i want to do is have a second apple id so i can manage my sons new ipod touch that hes getting for his birthday, picture the scenario, "happy birthday son heres your new ipod touch , unfortunately you cant use it because apple wont let me verify my apple id, and they wont even let me speak to them about it!" hes going to be really impressed with that, oh yes. The shroud of mystery that surrounds apple is just ridiculous. Anyway i think ive totally confused them now, i tried to put in another email address to send verification to, and now i cant change it back till the new ones been verified, which it wont. Rubbish, just Rubbish.

Nov 25, 2011 9:37 AM in response to robfoster34

It doesn't work and if you call there's an automatic message that say's the call volume is too high and hangs up. I also tried to buy and iPad (this is why I'm creating the Apple ID) 4 times so far on the web site in 3 browsers but it fails with an unexpected error message each time and makes you enter everything from scratch. I thought I could create an Apple ID first so I don't have to re-enter everything over and over just to watch the site fail on checkout, but I guess that's not an option.

Very disappointing, Apple. After all the hype about "it just works" you have a site that can't process orders or create an Apple ID, and your phones are shut off...

can't verify new apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.