Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a copy of Windows 7, and I am trying to bring up Boot Camp on my MacBook with Snow Leopard. But my Snow Leopard install disk is too old for Windows 7, so attempted Boot Camp install of drivers fails.

I have a copy of Windows 7, and I am trying to bring up Boot Camp on my MacBook with Snow Leopard. But my Snow Leopard install disk is too old for Windows 7, so attempted Boot Camp install of drivers fails.

I have hand-installed the NVidia graphics driver, and I have keyboard, minimal trackpad, and hardwire to internet all working. So the WIndows machine is usable. But I am hurting for wi-fi, better trackpad, and whatever else is delivered by Boot Camp. I can't use any of the Boot Camp upgrades because I do not have XP or Vista.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Boot Camp

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 3:19 PM

While we all have MacBooks in this forum not all of us use Boot Camp. There's a Boot Camp Support Community where everybody uses Boot Camp. You should also post this question there.

https://discussions.apple.com/community/windows_software/boot_camp

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.