Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't scroll

I am losing the ability to scroll down on web pages. It is not every time, but utbis happening on a great variety of websites. Any suggestions!

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 12:31 PM

10 replies

Nov 25, 2011 2:06 PM in response to Trenk21

This has been happening to me lately as well. I will be unable to scroll when the safari window is focused, but when I focus another app, the safari window scroll jumps. When I focus back to safari, I still can't scroll when I try to, but if I focus another app, the scroll jumps. Really odd, has only been happening intermittently for a few days, but a lot today for some reason.

Oct 25, 2014 9:19 AM in response to nelfo

Yeah, I know, but someone with this problem might easily end up here, and I wanted the discussion to end with the possible solution. I was going to do it with all discussions about this topic, but that's just one more unfulfilled good intention. It's just a thought, but wouldn't it be good idea to end all such futile postings with directions to the answers? All roads lead to Rome (the solutions)?

Oct 25, 2014 9:30 AM in response to Niku

Well, good intentions aside, two things: 1) Turning off extensions isn't a solution to a bug, it's a temporary bandaid while waiting for a fix, and 2) this issue was reported under OS X 10.7 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS_X#Versions) so posting any solution under 10.10 is like saying you fixed the issue in your 1995 Mazda by toggling the widget in your 2007 Honda.

Can't scroll

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.