Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot change the shipping info fo ra book I  am ordering through Aperture

I am ordering a book through Apertue, I cannot change the shipping address as the window to do so is all messed up and I can't hit the drop down menu to pick the counrty. The shipping is to the US and I am in Ireland.

Anyone?

Thanks

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Aperture 3.2.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 9:48 AM

4 replies

Dec 23, 2011 12:02 PM in response to Denise Benning-Reid

I called tech and they said they had discontinued the ability to be able to order in one country and ship to another. They did also said that it was a temporary thing but didn't know when the service would be fixed. However you ordering and shipping within Canada....well that shouldn't be a problem, according to them. When I first encounter this issue, I tried with 3 different browsers and on 3 different computers to eliminate the obvious, but alas....so the short of it is no. Sorry. I had to order and have the book shipped to me in Dublin and thenre-pack it and send it onto Maine.

Good luck, eh!

I cannot change the shipping info fo ra book I  am ordering through Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.