Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dragonvale doesn't load?

So finally got my iOS5 in and the only game app that I play is dragonvale.

Now for some reason, it won't load/open to the actual game.

Now I always get the dreaded "Time ran out" or whatever notification and to check my Internet connection.

But I AM connected and iOS-5 was coooool until dragonvale didn't open.

I know a few other people that have other games that don't work for them now too.... What is wrong, Apple???

iPad 2, iOS 5, Dragonvale is failing me

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 8:06 PM

22 replies

Dec 5, 2011 9:53 PM in response to sarahfromeldarado

I am having the same problem with the game on my IPod. I didn't buy and gems or food. The game was acting funny cutting out everytime I would switch from one activity on the game to another for about 2 days and now it just won't load. I deleted and reinstalled it. It almost loads up but once it gets to just about the end of the green bar it cuts out. I am at a loss for what to do and backflip support has not contacted me back.

Dec 12, 2011 6:14 PM in response to Tgara

The first day I started playing I made two in app purchases and it was working fine. About two days later I did the big IOS5 update, everything was still fine after doing that. Then about two days ago I installed the current Dragonvale update and since then it won't load. I have since deleted it and reinstalled the app direct from my iTunes on my computer (this didn't have the updated version on it) and now it is working again, takes a bit longer to load than before but at least it's working. For me it's the current Dragonvale update that is causing problems, I'll just wait until they do another update before I try again.

Feb 13, 2012 10:19 AM in response to penguinlover

OK I finally got this fixed. This was because of stale security certificate error. The timing was not correct on my ipad2 which lead to stale security certificate error. Just go to settings --> general --> date and time and make sure the date/time is set correctly. just use automatic setting so that ipad2 gets the time from the wifi/3g network.

Happy playing. I am now.

Dragonvale doesn't load?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.