Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software Update Suggestion

I really wanted to find somewhere I could post a suggestion to Apple but I can't find an appropriate place . Does anyone know a more direct way?

Thing is I wanna suggest a fault about the new IOs5.0.1. Or what evere the new was one , I also updated yesterday 27/11/11 to the most current and I'm still having problems .

With the new additions to the iOs software one thing was a pull down notification board , there is no option to turn the useless thing off :( . If I play a game such as fruit ninja it freezes and chucks a spaz because the fruit ninja game actions are to similar to the finger stroke used to access the notification board. Now I'm not going to change how I play my game and I doubt other people will want to either just to avoid this drop down menu appearing .

I think there needs to be ;

- off options for notifications board

- always in the background option when using games/calls or selected apps

I realise some people do use this utility for business or school, uni but most of us use our phones as entertainment purposes and I find this utility to effect the entertainment quality of the phone . There needs to be an option for the people who don't want it.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2011 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2011 3:08 PM

http://www.apple.com/feedback

4 replies

Software Update Suggestion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.