Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've used the same apple ID for years and it is now saying it cannot find it. It won't allow me to log in to manage my account

So I am trying to get into manage my account on appleid.apple.com. My ultimate goal is to edit my primary email address so that I can switch it over. I no longer have access to the email address that is registerd as my apple ID. However, when I log into manage my account, it is saying it cannot find my Apple ID, and when I try to the reset password, it tells me an e-mail has been sent and to open it to verify (it will not give me the "edit e-mail for verification" option.) I am running into a load of problems. Ultimately I just want to be able to have access to my Apple ID that I have had for years but now the password can't be reset, and the apple ID can't be found. I am at a loss.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Apple ID

Posted on Nov 27, 2011 6:29 PM

1 reply

I've used the same apple ID for years and it is now saying it cannot find it. It won't allow me to log in to manage my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.