Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"add to icloud" missing (under right click)?

When I finally got it working it was by right clicking individual files (or small groups of files) and selecting "add to icloud". Now the last few days that option has never been visible. I've tried various things, restarting iTunes, logging out of Match, starting and stopping it but it doesn't show up any more which is really inconvenient.

Is it still working for other people? Any ideas on how I might get it back?

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 8:41 AM

7 replies

Feb 11, 2013 12:48 PM in response to Mike Connelly

same problem with iTunes 11.0.1. I have two computers (and 2 iPhones) set up with iTunes Match. I just grabbed a song from SoundCloud, it automatically added to iTunes (on computer 2). It's got the icon indicating it's not on iCloud yet. I right clicked & got "add to iCloud" but ended up canceling the transfer as I wanted to fix the tags first. It wouldn't let me fix tags (warning me that edits would be lost prior to uploading). I tried to upload again but now the option to Add to iCloud is missing?! I just want to be sure I can listen to the track on computer 1 but no clue what iTunes is doing.

"add to icloud" missing (under right click)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.