Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Safari/Firefox and Chrome are showing a disorganized layout of a specific website

Hello everyone!

it's already been 3 days and sitll all my browsers are showing the same disorganize layout in a specific website but my friend's computers or even other computers are showing the site properly.

what i have done already:

- i reset safari and empty cache

- restarted and shut down my laptop

but nothing has changed... I believe it has something to do with my laptop or an OS problem

what do you think? please help

the site is http://makiedmonton.com

here is a good view of what my browser looks like

User uploaded file

macbook unibody, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 1:42 PM

10 replies

Nov 15, 2012 3:30 AM in response to ebmontejo

Is it one of those funny IE web sites and bug work arounds no longer supported? Flame webmaster and hopefully another will loose their wings. I will test with Midori from Debian stable and Seamokey from Debian backports. May have these in Fink or Ports too, but running Linux now.

Web site is completely broken. Also validator.w3.org gave: 31 Errors, 29 warning(s)

Flame webmaster good.

They probably broke the site and never bothered to check it.

My Safari/Firefox and Chrome are showing a disorganized layout of a specific website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.