You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to tune in specific fm radio frequency on iphone?

how to tune in specific fm radio frequency on iphone? my gym has tv sets broadcasting on set internal frequencies- my iphone radio tuner apps look for public stations only- any ideas?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 29, 2011 9:55 AM

5 replies

Nov 30, 2011 9:15 AM in response to rmsobol

You should have kept that old AM/FM Walkman you took to the gym in the 90s. 😁

Seriously, I joined a gym just last night, and when I got on the treadmill and wanted to listen to the ESPN broadcast on one of the ten flat-panel displays on the opposite wall, I was SOL. They were all on FM frequencies. So I ended up having to listen to Pandora on my iPhone, and checking the WWW for any app that would fix the problem. Obviously from this discussion, there is nothing.

Oh well, time to go to an electronics store and look for a cheap FM receiver to keep in my gym bag...

how to tune in specific fm radio frequency on iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.