Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Print from iPhone to Kodak Printer...

Hey people,

I didn't know how to get this across so I started a discussion (sorry).

Right, Apple has a big list of printers that are AirPrint enabled which allows you to print photos, emails and a few other things from your iPhone or iPadbut my Kodak wasn't one of them 😟. I have a Kodak HERO 5.1 All in One Printer.

So, I thought how could I get round this?

1. Download Kodak Pic Flick and you can print your photos from there... Easy enough.

Now you need to connect your printer via Google Cloud...

Go to Kodak Home centre (On your desktop or applications folder) > Tools > and set up Google Cloud Print on the right hand side... Easy to set up...

2. To print emails from your phone download the 'Gmail' app and link other email accounts with your Gmail account if nessacery...

Go back to your Gmail app and press 'print' and you can print your emails from your mobile phone.

David

iPhone 4, iOS5 and iCloud

Posted on Nov 30, 2011 2:11 PM

6 replies

Jan 28, 2012 5:49 AM in response to bee4455

Hey,

No problem I hope it helps. I've just read what i put back and it looks a bit confusing lol. Kodak are really good printers and as the advert says 'low ink cost' but i thought how the **** can i print from my phone? But... There's ALWAYS ways round things. Google have done a bit of a sneaky one but i don't care because I want to print to whatever printer not 'selected' printers.

Take Care

Dave

How to Print from iPhone to Kodak Printer...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.