Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text line spacing problem in FCPX

Every time I adjust the line spacing to anything other than 0 like say 14, when I relaunch FInal Cut X it resets the parameter to 0 and all the the text clips that I had adjusted the spacing are now showing up unrendered and reset to 0 after relaunching FCPX, they were rendered before I quit. If I then go to the unrendered text clip and reset the line spacing to 14 again, the unredered clip gets replaced by the already previously rendered text clip that I had rendered before I quit the app and reattaches itself to the timeline. I read the new update 10.0.2 fixed a problem with the font reseting itself after relaunching to the default, but aparently they did not fix the line spacing issue doing the same thing. It's a huge pain seeing I am editing 200 instructional videos. I already filed a a report to apple feedback. Hope they fix this and soon. Would love to here if others are or are not having the same issue.

Posted on Dec 1, 2011 10:11 AM

6 replies

Dec 25, 2011 9:40 AM in response to Griffinity

This again is part of the title bug where the titles revert to default or the postion goes to default after you quit and reopen FCPX. Only thing to do is send Apple more feedback and hope someone is paying attention. This problem was created in 10.0.1 and not fixed in 10.0.2. About the only thing you can do now is never quit until you have shared a project.

Text line spacing problem in FCPX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.