Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After I downloaded the iTunes update I am unable to get sound on mu iPod touch when I try and listen to radio on elijahstreams.com. Music I have downloaded plays OK. Error message now says I need Adobe Flash player. Can I get it free?

After I downloaded the iTunes update I am unable to get sound on my iPod touch when I try and listen to radio on elijahstreams.com. Music I have purchased and downloaded plays OK. Error message now says I need Adobe Flash player. Can I get it free? If not, can I "undo" the update? Things were great before the update.

iPod touch

Posted on Dec 1, 2011 3:16 PM

1 reply

After I downloaded the iTunes update I am unable to get sound on mu iPod touch when I try and listen to radio on elijahstreams.com. Music I have downloaded plays OK. Error message now says I need Adobe Flash player. Can I get it free?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.