Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete photos from my Iphone 4s that I downloaded from my computer, there is no trashcan

Does anyone know how to delete photos from an iPhone 4s that was downloaded from my computer.

There isn't a trash can and I can't find the way to do this, can anyone help me?? Thanks for any help

at all. I can delete the photos that I took with the iPhone camera, but I can't find the way to delete the

downloaded ones from my computer. Thanks

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2011 7:37 PM

7 replies

Dec 2, 2011 9:07 PM in response to roaminggnome

Just purchased the iPhone 4S, upgrading from the iPhone 3G. When I did the original restore from iPhone backup the 4S got everything right -- except it also gave my new phone 2,500 photos. I cannot get rid of these images. I've tried the following;

1. Deselect the "Sync photos from" button in iTunes and run a sync... nothing happens.

2. Sync to a folder that's empty... nothing happens.

3. Sync a new image to the phone, then resync to remove same image... all 2,500 images stay.

I dread the thought of deleting 3 gigs of images one pic at a time...

Anybody have a suggestion?

how do I delete photos from my Iphone 4s that I downloaded from my computer, there is no trashcan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.